Holy Apostles College & Seminary is a regionally accredited, not-for-profit, co-educational Catholic college located in historic Cromwell, Connecticut. We welcome and serve lay commuter students, online learning students, as well as seminarians.
We offer undergraduate, graduate, and seminary degrees in philosophy & theology, in on-campus, on-line, and blended formats.
Concerning our undergraduate community in the fall of 2015:
One-hundred and eleven students are studying in the undergraduate program. Of this number,
- 6 are pursuing an Associate of Arts degree, 85 are pursuing a Bachelor of Arts degree and 20 are personal interest students.
- 63 are male and 48 are female
- 61 are registered primarily for online courses and 50 are registered primarily for on campus courses
- the mean age of undergraduate students is 30, with a range from 17 to 61.
- the undergraduate student body is diverse as to race and ethnicity: 43 are white, 29 are non-resident aliens, 19 are Hispanic, 5 are Asian, 3 are two or more races, 2 are African American, and 10 are of unknown race and ethnicity
More information about us:
- Accreditation and Honors
- Current Events
- Mission and Values
- Our History
- Public Statement of Educational Effectiveness
- Statements of Financial Position
- The “Hand of God” at Work in Adult Catholic Priestly Formation: Holy Apostles College & Seminary, 1956-1995