Online Learning students must provide and maintain the following:
- A personal computer, either PC or Macintosh, three years old or less. Mobile technologies are also supported.
- A DVD/CD player (some courses use videotaped lectures or audio recordings)
- An internet connection, preferably broadband
- The most recent version of Mozilla Firefox, Safari (Mac), or Google Chrome.
- A printer, in order to print out notes, and papers.
- A word processor such as Microsoft Word or Open Office installed on your computer.
Training and Orientation
All students must complete a one-week online orientation course before enrolling in courses. During this orientation, the student will learn how to use different online systems.
All students receive an @holyapostles.edu email account. This is the primary means for official communication between faculty, staff and students. Students are required to regularly check their email accounts.
- Login to holyapostles.edu email
- Forwarding holyapostles.edu email to another account
- Configure Outlook to work with holyapostles.edu email
CMS (College Management System)
All courses are conducted using Populi, a student information system and learning management system combined together as one complete system.
- Log into Populi