Online Learning students must provide and maintain the following:
- A personal computer, either PC or Macintosh, three years old or less. Mobile technologies are also supported.
- A DVD/CD player (some courses use videotaped lectures or audio recordings)
- An internet connection, preferably broadband
- The most recent version of Mozilla Firefox, Safari (Mac), or Google Chrome.
- A printer, in order to print out notes, and papers.
- A word processor such as Microsoft Word or Open Office installed on your computer.
Training and Orientation
All students must complete a one-week online orientation course before enrolling in courses. During this orientation, the student will learn how to use different online systems.
All students receive an @holyapostles.edu email account. This is the primary means for official communication between faculty, staff and students. Students are required to regularly check their email accounts. ** Online Students – If you have difficulty with your student Gmail account (i.e locked out, forgotten password, etc.) please contact Jennifer Arel, the Google Mail IT administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 860.632.3070
- Login to holyapostles.edu email
- Forwarding holyapostles.edu email to another account
- Configure Outlook to work with holyapostles.edu email
POPULI (College Management System)
All courses are conducted using Populi, a student information system and learning management system combined together as one complete system. ** Online Students – If you have difficulty with your POPULI account (i.e locked out, forgotten password, etc.) please contact Jennifer Arel at email@example.com or call 860.632.3070
- Log into Populi