Fr. Dominic Anaeto, adjunct professor of pastoral studies, is a priest of the Catholic Diocese of Nnewi in Nigeria. He holds a License in Spirituality from Gregorian University in Rome, a Doctorate in Pastoral Theology from the Lateran University also in Rome, and a diploma from the Christian Institute for the Study of Human Sexuality at the Catholic Theological Union in Chicago, Illinois. He currently serves full-time on the faculty of St. Mary’s Seminary of the University of St. Thomas in Houston, TX.
Fr. Dominic is a certified counselor on topics related to Human Development and Human Sexuality. He functions as a director of spiritual formation which involves giving spiritual conferences, moderating retreats, seminars and recollections. He offers pastoral counseling and spiritual direction to individuals and groups.
- S.T.D. Pontifical Lateran University, Rome (Pastoral Theology)
- S.T.L. Pontifical Gregorian University, Rome (Spiritual Theology)
- S.T.L. Pontifical Lateran University , Rome(Pastoral Theology)
- B.Phil and B.D from Pontifical Urban University, Rome
- Diploma from the Christian Institute for the Study of Human Sexuality at the Catholic Theological Union in Chicago, Illinois
- Diploma on formation from school of formation at Leguno in Italy