Dr. Cynthia Toolin-Wilson, Ph.D., S.T.L is Academic Dean of Online Learning and a Professor of Dogmatic and Moral Theology at Holy Apostles College and Seminary. She holds a doctorate in sociology from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, and a licentiate in theology from Dominican House of Studies in Washington, D.C. She teaches graduate courses on campus and through online learning.
- M.F.A., with honors, December 2015, Creative Writing, Albertus Magnus College
- S.T.L., Magna Cum Laude, 1997, Moral Theology, Dominican House of Studies, Washington, D.C.
- M.A. (90 credits), Summa Cum Laude, 1995, Moral Theology, Holy Apostles College & Seminary, Cromwell, CT
- Ph. D., 1985, Sociology, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA
- M.A., 1981, Sociology, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA
- B.A., 1979, Sociology, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA
- Chairperson, Graduate Faculty Committee, Holy Apostles College and Seminary
- Co-Chairperson, Faculty Committee for NECHE Reaccreditation
- Advisory Editor, Seminary Journal
Writing in Progress