Phone: 860.632.3033 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Cynthia Toolin-Wilson, Ph.D., S.T.L is a Professor of Dogmatic and Moral Theology. She holds a doctorate in sociology from the University of Massachusetts/Amherst and a licentiate from Dominican House of Studies in Washington, D.C. She serves as the Registrar and Institutional Statistician, teaches graduate courses on campus and through distance learning, and is the author of numerous theology articles. A wife, mother, grandmother and great-grandmother, she divides her time between Connecticut and Vermont.
- M.F.A., with honors, 2016, Creative Writing, Albertus Magnus College
- S.T.L., Magna Cum Laude, 1997, Moral Theology, Dominican House of Studies, Washington, D.C.
- M.A. (90 credits), Summa Cum Laude, 1995, Moral Theology, Holy Apostles College & Seminary, Cromwell, CT
- Ph. D., 1985, Sociology, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA
- M.A., 1981, Sociology, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA
- B.A., 1979, Sociology, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA
- Chairperson, Graduate Faculty Committee, Holy Apostles College and Seminary
- Co-Chairperson, Faculty Committee for NECHE Reaccreditation
- Chairperson, Scholars for Social Justice
- Chairperson, Scholars for Social Justice Annual Email Conference
- Advisory Editor, Social Justice Review
- Advisory Editor, Seminary Journal
- Statistician for NECHE Reaccreditation and ATS Initial Accreditation
- Regular Member of The Fellowship of Catholic Scholars
Writing in Progress
Memoir focusing on parental forgiveness.