Marc Tumeinski, received his PhD at the Maryvale Institute/Liverpool Hope University (UK). His doctoral research was on communal practices of Christian peacemaking, particularly on the parish level, and brings together in ecumenical dialogue the writings of Joseph Ratzinger/Benedict XVI and John Howard Yoder. He received his MA (summa cum laude) in Dogmatic Theology from Holy Apostles in 2007, and was the class salutatorian. He teaches part-time at Holy Apostles, Anna Maria College and Worcester State University. Marc is also a part-time Catholic campus minister at Worcester State University, and helped the students to start a Newman Club on campus.
- PhD, Maryvale Institute, Birmingham, UK (2014)
- Master of Arts in Dogmatic Theology, Holy Apostles College and Seminary, Cromwell, CT (2007)
- Proclaim and practice the Jubilee. America. Accepted for publication
- “Sent into exile”: God’s call to practice diaspora. Social Justice Review. Accepted for publication
- Call and response: The calling of St. Matthew by Bernardo Strozzi. Worcester Art Museum talk. 14 November 2013.
- Salt, binding and loosing: Communal Christian practices of discernment, forgiveness and reconciliation. 2013 Online Scholars for Social Justice Conference.
- Called out, called together, called to forgiveness, called to hope: Teaching Catholic social doctrine with the Apostles’ creed. Social Justice Review. Accepted for publication.
- The divine gift of shalom in a good death. Homiletic and Pastoral Review. 11 November 2013.
- “Love your enemies”: Intentio unionis and intentio benevolentiae. Social Justice Review. 103(3-4), 47-52 (2012).
- What would be better? Social Role Valorization and the development of ministry to persons affected by disability. The Journal of the Christian Institute on Disability. 1(1), 11-22 (2012).
- “Let us imitate that patient endurance of His.” Social Justice Review. 101(11-12), 187-190 (2010).
- Following the way of peace: Our participation in Christ’s offices of prophet, priest and king. Social Justice Review. 100(11-12), 146-150 (2009).
- The pillars of peace. Social Justice Review. 100(5-6), 77-80 (2009).
- Peace in the name of God. Homiletic & Pastoral Review. 109(10), 56-61 (2009).
- American Catholic Philosophical Association
- Fellowship of Catholic Scholars
- Scholars for Social Justice